How to Join
If You Are Among The Best, Team Up With The Best!
If you are prepared to accept the following membership responsibilities, submit your application to your local chapter membership committee:
- Attend meetings regularly.
- Actively seek referrals for fellow members.
- Support your local chapter and build its strength by seeking qualified new members.
- Promptly follow-up with those referred, treating them with respect and professional courtesy.
Application for membership in LBN is a three-step process:
- Most members of LBN are invited to join by a local chapter member. If you do not know an LBN member, contact us for the name and number of a contact person.
- After a visit to a local chapter meeting (we want to meet you first), you will be given a visitor packet containing information about LBN and an application. There is a $50 application fee and monthly dues are $40, payable in six month increments. All monies will be refunded if your application is rejected.
- Your application, including credentials and references will be reviewed by our membership committee and you will be notified of our decision promptly.
LBN requires that all applicants be reviewed without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age or handicap. LBN will not be supportive of any action taken in violation of this nondiscrimination statement.